FREE SHIPPING WITHIN GREECE ~ FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING OVER 150€
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Have you received something you want to return or exchange? Wrong size or the garment doesn’t look as gorgeous as you thought it would? No worries!
You can return with a full refund or exchange your garment for a different size or colour of the same garment within 7 days of receipt of the original order (14 days for international orders) (excluding Sale garments). If you would like an alternative garment, then you will need to return the unwanted one for a full refund and place a new order.In this case the return costs and the expenses of the new shipment must be covered by you. We will only refund shipping charges if we’ve sent you the wrong garment or if the garment sent is deemed to be faulty. You can make only one change to each garment.
Please be aware that any returned garments that are not received by Mallory will not be exchanged or refunded. So we recommend that customers ask for proof of postage at the time of posting returned garments.
Your garment/s must meet the below requirements to be returned or exchanged:
- Contact has been made within 48 Hours of receiving your order.
- The garments are received by us within 7 days (14 days for international orders) from the date the garments were delivered to you.
- Accompanied by a valid proof of purchase (document, retail receipt or invoice).
- The original tags have not been removed and the garments are in their original package.
- The garments are in excellent condition as received.
- The garments have not been worn, used, washed, ironed, soiled or damaged.
- In the case of faulty garments, no attempt has been made to repair them.
All garments marked sale cannot be returned for a full refund only for exchange. Any sale garments which are returned for a full refund will be refused upon delivery and returned to sender.
Swimming suits and bikini bottoms should be tried on over underwear and without removing the protective adhesive strip. For health and hygiene reasons, we will not accept any returns or exchanges of the above garments in case the strip has been removed or in case the garments are soiled.
All garments are checked prior to dispatch and best measures are taken to ensure safe delivery, however if you do receive faulty garments, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will only accept faulty garments returned in proper condition as set out below.
What defines faulty:
- Manufacturing faults.
- Garments that have been wrongly described.
- Garments that are different to the ones you ordered.
- Garments that have defects that were not obvious or we did not bring to your attention.
- Please note that garments that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty. Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty garments. You will receive a full refund if the item cannot be repaired or replaced.
If you notice a defect – What to do:
Once you find that the garment you received has a defect and you want to return it, please follow these steps:
- Do not remove the Mallory tags.
- Take a photo of the the defect/fault as well as the front and back of the garment and send it to us with the relevant e-mail.
- After consultation with our specialized personnel, repackage as it was in original condition and send it to our premises.
- If you find a defect, after the use of the garment (beyond your test), after the wash, or at the ironing, the garment can not be refunded nor be changed.
- Also garments that smell of perfume, deodorant or have make-up stains or marks on them will not be accepted
If you have any further questions regarding your exchange you can call us at the numbers listed below or email us at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours.
Address for Returns and Exchanges:
Mallory The Label
Vasileos Georgiou 3b, Marousi
Phone:+30 210 8054994, +30 6980168941