FREE SHIPPING WITHIN GREECE ~ FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING OVER 250€
All the extra stuff we couldn’t fit on your care label…
To keep the garment looking its best, always follow the instructions on the care label ⇓
- Fringing can get tangled in the washing machine, hand wash where possible.
- Dry knitwear flat as it can stretch of ‘drop’ when you hang it.
- Rinse swimwear immediately after use and do not wring.
- Turn garment inside out before washing.
- Do not iron prints, trims or embellishments.
- Do not leave garments with white and contrast coloured panels soaking for prolonged periods.
- Arrange your laundry into groups with similar wash care instructions and organise into whites, darks and colours.
- Avoid using too much detergent.
- Do not use fabric detergents which contain bleach.
- Avoid to use the dryer unless stated on the care label.
- Garments with metal trims should not be left to soak.